Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Maldives, Republic of Mali, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan (North), Tajikistan, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, China, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia (the “Limited Countries”).
The list of countries is non-exhaustive and the updated list of prohibited or limited countries, is subject to alteration at any time the Company deems proper upon its sole discretion. Changes will be affected in accordance with the provisions of these terms.
– Meet the legal age criteria
– Are competence and have the capacity to use this website and the services offered their in and contract to such.
– You understand the risks involved with trading in cryptocurrencies and the adherent risks of trading with both digital and fiat assets.
– There is no applicable law in your resident jurisdiction that would abstain your ability to use any of the services provided by the Company.
– You understand and are aware of what a cryptocurrency is, and the use of blockchain-based systems for the storage of and transfer or conversion of digital assets. With this you take responsibility for the implications as a result of using such services.
– If representing a company have the legal capacity to do so
– You will be liable for all expenses, losses and costs that are incurred by the Company for any unauthorized use of your account regardless of the reason. Should such event occur you will reimburse the company for such within five (5) banking days from the demand.
Any breach of the above shall result in a termination of your account and the Company shall retain the rights to take legal actions under these terms and the applicable law.
The Company offers a software platform which allows you to trade with open order and other users who are also using our services at your own discretion. There is no ability of the user to be able to predetermine a trade with a user of the Service. The Company reserves the right to partially place or where necessary to fulfill orders from various sources without the user expressed consent. This shall be determined by the liquidity in the market at the time of any order.
Further to the ability to trade the Company provides a wallet service. This Wallet is a secure digital Wallet which can be used by you to store, send and receive cryptocurrency available on through our service. With this you note that you understand that when using the Wallet cryptocurrency as such is not actually stored in the wallet instead a series of private key’s are stored in the wallet that gives you the right to the ownership of the specific cryptocurrency. The service offered by the Company through the Wallet allows you to send and receive coins, and also act as a personal ledger transaction. Private key (private secure digital code linked to your public keys and hence to your wallet) will be safely stored with the highest level of security further details can be found in our Security Policy.
The Company is not a bank. The user acknowledges they understand that the Company is processing as a virtual currency exchange and not a bank. There is no trustee or fiduciary relationship existing between the Company and the User.
– Date of Birth
– Tax Identification Number
– Government-issued Identification Document
– Address of current Residence
Should you not provide us with accurate appropriate or satisfactory information we reserve the right to reject, remove or cancel on a temporary or permanent basis your account.
You with your use of this site and registration confirm that you are aware that you are solely responsible for the protection of your login and password for the account held with us, including registration data provided, and ongoing actions that you may undertake through the use of our services. It is your responsibility to keep you login information and password private. In the unfortunate event that any unauthorized access is gained to your account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so will result in you being held responsible for any loss incurred personally or by the company as a result of unauthorized access to your account by any third parties. Beit negligent or deliberate. Should you actually share your credentials with the third party your confirm that you shall be solely responsible and thus liable for losses costs and damages incurred as well as accept transactions as if they where your own. This responsibility shall extend to any errors or omissions regardless if they are made by you or any third parties who have access to your account.
– Violate any law, legislation, ordinance or regulation
– Violate any of the Companies internal policies
– Infringe the Company’s or any other Third Party’s Copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights.
– Undertake any actions that could be considered defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing to employees, agents or other users of our service.
– Deliberately or through omission provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
– Engage in any activity that can be considered to be fraudulent or undertake suspicious acts or transactions
– Refuse or avoid cooperating in any investigation
– To provide your identity or information to pertain to the truth of your identity
– Control an account that is owned by another user
– Write or report misleading information in regards to our Company or any of our services.
– Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other computer program that could damage or affect the company’s exchange, wallet or systems in any way.
– Use a proxy, robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor our systems or website.
– Use any device that could potentially bypass any of our systems.
– money laundering, terrorist financing, financing of weapons development, human trafficking or the facilitation of any goods or services that are illegal
– obscene, pornographic, depict children or minors in a sexual manner.
– politically motivation, propaganda, encourage unconstitutional organizations, glorify war or violate human dignity.
– Illegal streaming, illegal gambling, ponzi pyramid or any other such schemes.
– That violate any trade sanctions, embargos, protected animals or species
– Weapons, drugs, narcotics, explosive materials or any other possible illegal goods or services.
In the unlikely event that at our sole discretion we are required to suspend it will be subject to but not limited to one of the below events:
– You are a citizen of a prohibited country.
– Your account has been identified to have undertaken fraudulent activity
– A security breach of your wallet has occurred
– For AML reasons we require further documentation which you have failed to provide in a timely manner
– Any changes in applicable law result in us being no longer able to service you.
Service will resume as soon as the reasons or suspicions that have resulted in the suspension have been resolved.
The Client shall at all times comply with all Applicable Provisions concerning money laundering, bribery, corruption and financial crime, as well as any other legislative provisions applicable to the Client in its own jurisdiction concerning money laundering, bribery, corruption and financial crime. The Client is under an obligation to provide to the Company such documentation as the Company may reasonably require for the above purpose in accordance with the Company’s compliance policies and procedures at the outset of the client relationship as well as on regular intervals thereafter. The Client undertakes to inform the Company of any change in any such information or documentation provided by the Client for these purposes.
The Company may at any time after entry into the Investment Services Agreement, refuse to provide or to continue to provide Services and/or execute pending orders and freeze and/or block and/or retain any client cash or financial instruments, where it suspects that the Client may be in breach of any provision of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act passed 26.10.2017 as from time to time amended or replaced, the directives and circulars issued by the applicable regulator pursuant thereto, or any other Applicable Provisions concerning money laundering, bribery, corruption and financial crime, and/or any other legislative provisions applicable to the Client in its own jurisdiction concerning money laundering, bribery, corruption and financial crime, without providing reasons or further explanations as to this.
The Company shall have no liability to the Client for any action or omission of the Company pursuant to the provisions of this clause (“Know Your Customer”) even if the Client has informed the Company of the loss or damage to be suffered by the Client.
– you have made full and genuine disclosure of all its ultimate beneficial owners and of each person who maintains a synthetic, economic, direct or indirect interest in more than 10% (or another percentage that the Company may deem appropriate in the Client’s circumstances) of the Client’s share capital or economic rights (including the economic rights to the transactions undertaken through the Company);
– the Client has provided to the Company, or will provide the Company with the information (certified as the Company may direct) that will enable the Company to establish the Client’s identity, to understand its business, economic and risk profile, including its sources of wealth, and to identify its beneficiaries and controlling persons, as required under the Applicable Provisions, as well as to determine the nature of the Client’s intentions while entering into the Investment Services Agreement;
– where the Client or any of its ultimate beneficial owners, directors, officers, employees, agents or underlying clients for whom the Client might be using any Services hereunder is a PEP, adequate disclosure of this fact has been made to the Company and, if during the term of the Investment Services Agreement, the Client or any of its ultimate beneficial owners, directors, officers, employees, agents or underlying clients for whom the Client might be using any Services hereunder becomes a PEP, the Client will notify the Company of such fact immediately;
– neither the Client or any of its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents, or underlying clients is an individual or entity that is subject to any Sanctions, or is legally or beneficially owned or controlled by, a person that is subject to any Sanctions;
– if any information provided to the Company in respect of the Client changes in any material respect, the Client will immediately notify the Company of such change. The Client’s Account and any assets thereon may be frozen or blocked at the Company’s sole discretion and any Services provided may be suspended, pending collection by us of full and correct information regarding the Client’s status;
– the Client will not use its Account on behalf of any third party and agrees and accepts that the Client’s Account and any assets thereon may be frozen or blocked at the Company’s sole discretion to the extent any such assets are believed by the Company to be held with, transferred or delivered to the Company on behalf of a third party;
– all assets on the Client’s Account result from bona fide economic activity which has been duly reported to the relevant tax authorities; and
– there are no assets on the Client’s Account which have been obtained as a result of, or through the means which are or may be deemed to be a result of, acts of bribery or corruption.
In regards to the clients onboarding procedure we shall be required to undertake a Know Your Customer Procedure (KYC) during your registration the website shall request that you submit certain documents from the below non-exhaustive list;
Confirming Proof of Identity
– Clear copy or photo of your passport
– Clear copy of your National Identity Document or Drivers License
– Any other government issued document with Photographic confirmation of your identity
Confirming your place of Residence
– A utility Bill (this should be a fixed telephone line, internet service, water or electricity or any other government issued document.
– A copy of a bank statement with your address visible
– A bank reference letter stamped and signed by the bank
In line with the policy it is essential that any Proof of Identity document contains both your first and last name, the date and place of your birth. A document number as well as both issue and expiry dates the country of issuance and your signature.
For digital assets. The user shall be entitled to deposit digital assets without limitations. Any user from one of the limited countries as applicable shall be required to conclude the Know your Customer procedure prior to the ability to deposit any such digital assets. The user is entitles to withdraw digital assets not exceeding equivalents to €2.000 per day. If the amount of withdrawals exceeds €2.000 USD per day there will be a requirement for the User to pass the Know your Customer procedures.
In relation to Fiat deposits and withdrawals. The user must conclude Know your Customer Procedures prior to the deposit and withdrawal of any Fiat currencies. Should a user conclude deposits and withdrawals in either digital or fiat assets amounting to €10.000 they shall in line with AML rules be required to pass all KYC requirements within 2 weeks from exceeding this amount. Should you fail to pass the Company’s KYC process the Company shall have the right to freeze your account until all the KYC procedures have been conclude. In the unlikely event that you are unable to meet such procedures, it shall be at the sole discretion of the Company to request further documentation to suffice the applicable law.
Note that fees, and charges incurred by your due to external sources, such as you card processor, other exchanges, or any other third party are your sole responsibility the company shall not be liable to you in terms of fees incurred during the deposit or withdrawals of Fiat or Digital assets.
Where we offer to our clients the opportunity to use and/or benefit from third party services in any way they deem appropriate, accepting and carrying NO RESPONSIBILITY and NO LIABILITY as to the content provided by the third party nor as to the consequences of the use of the service. Clients use any of the third-party service and/or the information provided by third party services for marketing and/or otherwise, upon their sole discretion and responsibility, undertaking all liability deriving from the use of the third-party service. To that extent, clients are encouraged to seek advice and/or training prior to using the services or information provided making sure they fully understand the Financial Instruments, technical terms and descriptions provided. Please note that we are not in a position to provide such advice. The Services which we provide to you through the Platform Service Providers are not considered third party services within the meaning of this paragraph.
Whist we limit and exclude our liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, nothing in this Agreement excludes or restricts any duty or liability we may have to you under Applicable Provisions, which may not be excluded or restricted thereunder.
This indemnity shall survive termination of these terms or any other terms agreed between the Company Neither the Company nor the Client shall be liable to the other-
– for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by the other party; or
– to the extent that any loss exceeds the amount due in respect of the Services provided by the Company; unless such loss is caused by a breach or delay in performance by one party of its obligations under the relevant agreement, and such party has received notice in writing at any time before the breach or delay that such breach or delay could cause such a loss to the other party, in which case, the breaching party shall be liable to the other party for such loss.
The Company, is partners and its service providers shall assume no liability for the proper performance of any of the Services offered including the content found on the website. Reasonable steps will be taken to exclude any viruses or defects but guarantees are not granted in this respect. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that decisions made are on your own basis following a review of the content.
The Company reiterates that it is not a financial institution and does not undergo any financial supervision from such competent authorities. As such the Company does not provide any licensed financial services. They do not in any such way act as an advisor, and do not provide any financial, legal, investment, insurance or tax advice.
In no circumstances will the Company or its employees, officers or directors be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any consequential, indirect or incidental losses, or special or punitive damages, however they arise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any breaches which the Client may incur with respect to any investment restrictions to which the Client or its principal may be subject, regardless of whether the Company has been provided with prior notice of such investment restrictions.
The Company shall not be liable to the Client for the solvency of, or loss caused by the actions or omissions of a third party including any nominee, custodian, bank, Platform Service Provider or other third party appointed by the Company in good faith. In case of insolvency of the third party and depending on the laws of the jurisdiction of such third party, the Client acknowledges and accepts to bear the risk that the relevant assets may be lost.
If a claim is made by or against the Company, the Company’s employees, officers or directors against or by any third party in connection with these terms or the Services provided under them, the Client will provide the Company or the Company’s employees, officers or directors with such assistance, documents and information in such form as may reasonably be requested by the Company.
We shall not be liable to you for any partial or non-performance of our obligations hereunder by reason of any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any breakdown, delay, malfunction or failure of transmission, communication or computer facilities, industrial action, act of terrorism, act of God, acts and regulations of any governmental or supra national bodies or authorities or the failure by the relevant intermediate broker or agent, agent or principal of our custodian, sub-custodian, dealer, exchange, clearing house or regulatory or self-regulatory organization, for any reason, to perform its obligations.
Where the Client is a resident of a member state of the European Union or a country which is member thereof is the principal center of the Client’s economic activities.
The Company and the Client respectively submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts for the determination of any dispute which arises between them relating to the subject matter of these terms, provided that the Company and the Client further irrevocably agree that any such proceedings may be brought in the Courts of England and Wales and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
Both the Company and the Client irrevocably waive any objection which they may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue of any proceedings in any such court as is referred to in this clause and any claim that any such proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum, and further irrevocably agree that a judgment in any proceedings brought in a Court of England and Wales shall be conclusive and binding upon the Company and the Client and may be enforced in the courts of any other jurisdiction.
To the extent that the Client may be entitled in any jurisdiction to claim for itself or its property or assets, immunity in respect of the Client’s obligations under these terms from service of process, jurisdiction, suit, judgment, execution, attachment (whether before judgment in aid of execution or otherwise) or legal process to the extent that in any such jurisdiction there may be attributed to the Client or the Client’s property or assets such immunity (whether or not claimed), the Client hereby waives such immunity to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of such jurisdiction.
The rights and remedies of the Company and the Client under these terms are cumulative and do not (save as expressly provided in these terms) exclude any rights or remedies provided by law. No failure to exercise or delay in exercising the same shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any further or other exercise thereof.
The Client is responsible for paying any Taxes due and making claims relating to Taxes (such as for exemption from withholding Tax), for filing any Tax returns and for providing information to the Tax authorities in relation to any business the Company carries on with or for the Client.
The Company will use its reasonable endeavors to forward to the Client any Tax documents it receives that relate to the Client or monies or Financial Instruments held by the Company for the Client.
Taxes payable by the Client depend on the Client’s circumstances as well as the specifics of the financial instrument concerned in the relevant jurisdiction. The Client undertakes that it has access to independent tax advice. Tax rates and Tax treatment of the Client’s financial instruments (including profits arising there from) may be subject to change and it shall be the Client’s responsibility to ensure it is fully informed of such changes on an ongoing basis.
The Company’s processing and use of the Client’s Information may include disclosure of the Client’s Information-
– between the Company its Associated Companies including those Associated Companies which are registered and / or located in countries other than those of the European Union,
– to other persons processing the Client’s Information on the Company’s or their behalf or otherwise providing the Company or them with professional or other services;
– to third parties (which may be located outside the European Union) such as settlement agents or sub-custodians in relation to the Client’s Transactions, overseas banks or Exchange or clearing houses to whom the Company must disclose information in the course of providing the Services;
– to credit reference, fraud prevention and other similar agencies, and other financial institutions, with whom information is shared for credit and money laundering checking and fraud prevention purposes;
– to persons to whom the Company may assign or novate its rights or obligations under these terms; and to national and international regulatory, enforcement or Exchange bodies or courts anywhere in the world as required by Applicable Provisions anywhere in the world or at their request.
These disclosures may involve overseas storage and other overseas transfer, processing, disclosure by such third parties to other persons and use of the Client’s Information, and disclosure to these third parties, including in or to countries or territories which do not offer the same level of protection of personal information as is enjoyed within the European Union.
Before providing the Company, an Associated Company or any other person on the Company’s or its behalf with any information regarding an individual in connection with these terms (including indicatively any of the Client’s directors, employees, officers, agents or clients), the Client should ensure that the individual (a) consents that the Client will be providing his or her information to the Company or the Associated Company; (b) has the information set out in these terms regarding the collection, use, processing, disclosure and overseas transfer of his or her information and the possibility of monitoring or recording of his or her communications; and (c) is aware that he or she has rights of access to, and correction of, his or her personal information held by the Company and the Associated Companies, that, if he or she wishes to exercise either of these rights, he or she can do so by written request to the Company and that, in the case of a request for access to personal information, the Company it’s Associated Companies reserve the right to charge an appropriate fee.
Pursuant to the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law of Estonia the Company is obliged to ensure that the collection and processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with the provisions of this law. The Client agrees that any changes to the Client’s Personal Data will be advised to the Company promptly upon such a change occurring.
Processing of the Client’s Personal Data by the Company or any Associated Company is subject to the confidentiality provisions set out below.
The Client agrees that the Company may, pursuant to these Terms, from time to time make direct contact with the Client by telephone, fax, e-mail or otherwise without the Client’s express invitation. The Client consents to such communication and acknowledges that such communication would not be considered by the Client as being a breach of any of the Client’s rights under any law or regulation.
Any notice (including, without limitation, any confirmation or demand) may be given by post, internationally recognized courier, delivery, orally, facsimile transmission or any other electronic transmission.
Notice will be deemed to be given as follows:
(i) Post: on the date of receipt;
(ii) Internationally recognized courier: on the date of receipt;
(iii) Delivery: upon delivery;
(iv) Orally: once the relevant party has stated orally, over a recorded telephone line, to the other party that such notice is being given;
(v) Facsimile transmission: upon receipt; and
(vi) Other electronic transmission: upon receipt.
In proving service of notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of delivery by post, that the letter was correctly addressed and was posted first class or, where appropriate, air mail or, in the case of delivery otherwise than by post (including courier and electronic transmission), that it was sent to the correct destination. In proving oral notice, sufficient evidence will be the tape recording of the telephone conversation.
Any confirmation or account statement which the Company gives in writing will be deemed correct, conclusive and binding on the Client if not objected to in writing within the earlier of (a) five (5) Business Days of dispatch by the Company by post; (b) three (3) Business Days of dispatch by the Company by facsimile or other electronic transmission.
The Company’s address, contact e-mail addresses and facsimile number are provided in the Investor Information Document. The Client’s address at which the Company may communicate with the Client for the purposes of this that which is set out at the beginning of the Investment Services Agreement unless otherwise notified to the Company in writing. The Client agrees to immediately inform the Company in the event that the Client’s address changes.
Nothing in these terms will affect the right of either party to serve process in any other manner permitted by applicable law.
The Client consents to the Company providing the Client with information (such as any updated versions of these terms) by means of the Company’s website.
The Company will ask the Client to provide the Company with an e-mail address where the Company can contact the Client and the Company will notify the Client by e-mail of the Company’s website address
(a) an act of God;
(b) national emergency, insurrection, riot or war; or
(c) national or state-wide industrial action;
but does not include:
(d) a strike of Licensor’s Personnel;
(e) circumstances or events arising from any act or omission of Personnel; or
(f) the unavailability of any goods, service or material outside the reasonable control of the affected party.